View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 12:11 AM   #13
cmkread
cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook touch
I didn't buy the Nook backlight because 1/2 of 500 people said they did not abuse it and still it had pinholes in the screen lighting coming through and it was more than annoying... it's broken. This has been documented now... I saw a techee take it apart and compare it to the STR and it uses a totally different screen material and backing.

People who bought it took it back 1/2 the time and I am not buying it because I live in very rural area and don't want the hastel... I am buying STR for price, dependability and waiting for better quality lighting screens, technology that doesnt break so easily
cmkread is offline   Reply With Quote