View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 06:55 AM   #88
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
Python25

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasnightowl View Post
Nohmi - In the Python25 directory, what extension does your mobidedrm files have? When I downloaded the files, I believe they were text files with a .txt extension. In order for them to be recognized as python files, they need to be renamed to .py files. Quickest way to check this: open a command window again and cd c:\python25 and then at c:\python25> type: dir This is a "directory" command and shows you the files in that directory. In the list find your mobidedrm* files and see if they are .txt or .py. If they are .txt, they need to be renamed to .py.
Thanks for help.

This is what Command Prompt came out with.Now, I find out that I can't copy and paste from Command Prompt. O.K., you can stop laughing now!!

Essentially, it says Volume in C drive has no label.
Volume Serial No. is 983F-90D1

There is a whole slew of of "txt' and "exe" .

Not very sure what to do next, nor how to do it.

Cheers