Thread: Touch Games for Nook ST?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 07:31 PM   #3
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Thanks for your reply. I think you are correct and there are no such games available for Nook. I did try looking on B&N but could only find apps for their tablet, but I wanted to double check in case I was overlooking something.
I have read that its possible to hack your Nook and make it possible to load apps and even play Play Station games on it, but I dont want to do that.
Thanks again
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote