View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 01:39 AM   #11
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
*If* the price is reasonably placed between ipod and ipad, I'll probably get one, and do away with my iPad 3. I want to believe its coming, I hear enough rumours that it is, so by the end of the month, I guess we will know for sure. Its something I wont pre-order, but I will be looking to go hands on to see if its right for me. 7.85" could be a good compromise between the 7" androids and my current ipad.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote