View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 10:05 PM   #14
FatDog
Witless protection Agent
FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
On a side note:

Years ago when CD burners were just becoming available I worked for a company where we wanted to archive radio commercials on CD's. At that time - blank CD's were $13 each.

I called around trying to find a better price and asking sellers why they were so expensive. One guy told me that almost a whole dollar of the $13 was a special tax that was placed on blank CD's to help rebate the music industry in advance of piracy. They got a special tax placed on blank CD's, DVD's, cassette tapes and VHS and Beta tapes to offset their losses.

If you have ever bought blank media - you have already paid taxes for piracy.

At this point - I no longer cared if anyone pirates music. I've already paid the tax's in advance for you.
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote