View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 06:32 PM   #3
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
It occurs to me that there is another copyright issue too. We probably have copyright in our own editions of lrf books. Some of us have spent a lot of time editing and reformatting them.

I'm entirely happy to post up my own books for other people to use freely for their own use, or to share with others. After all, I got them freely from PG and elsewhere. And I've been using vvv's splendid (and free) Bookdesigner.

But were anyone to download them, then sell them for profit then I would consider my copyright to be infringed. But I may be wrong about this...?
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote