View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 04:04 AM   #16
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Agreed, Alex. Although you might disagree with Luq's take on the situation, it's an interesting apparent anomaly and you could hardly call his post hysterical or hateful, as some responses seem to suggest.

What's puzzling me right now is why Kindle offers no wireless connectivity in Monaco, whereas it does in France itself. That really is odd when you consider the wealthy and tech-savvy middle-agead Anglophone population (a prime target market for ebook sellers, I'd have thought).

And -- before anyone starts on me, too -- I have no prejudice against Monegasques ... I married one. Hoots. Neil