Thread: Solar Power?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 12:21 PM   #15
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calenorn View Post
If I designed the world I would make an eink reader with a solar panel on one side and the screen on the other. Waterproof with a rugged case for camping.
The panel would need to detach as it would get no sunlight when you read in the daytime. So you might as well get 2 to 4 off Solar charged 10,000 mAH power banks. They can also be charged from the vehicle or a mains USB charger.

I thought of making such a cover but bought separate solar charged power banks. Two models in local shops, easier to return and get the legally mandated 1year warranty the retailer has to fulfill. Online sellers are also responsible, but getting them to agree is hard. The law where the sale is delivered to is what counts. Business to Business sales are not covered.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote