Thread: Literary Moonlighting • July 2019
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 12:38 AM   #21
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
...I was also hoping to see what AnotherCat might nominate (and what anyone else might nominate for that matter), but still the choices this month are great...
I thought that I would lay cat lazily low this month but I will be reading whatever the choice is (except poetry which unfortunately sends me into a tailspin ).

It is an interesting selection, two of which were already on my tablet for me to get to at some near term time.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote