Thread: Literary Moonlighting • July 2019
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 02:30 AM   #16
Spinnenmonat
Guru
Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 Kindle Voyage 3G
Thank you so much, sun surfer!
As I nominated Endymion, I've never thought that you've also got prepared to nominate the works of John Keats. What a coincidence! But I like that, it's exactly the charm of our book club with so many different thought backgrounds and life experiences.
I'm also grateful for your very precise informations about Lucian and his opus magnum. All the nominations are amazing and I'm looking forward to what's to come as the winner of this month.
Spinnenmonat is offline   Reply With Quote