View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 01:05 PM   #8
whopper
Addict
whopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox max 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by plusz View Post
Thank you whopper for the update. Did you managed to connect it through usb networking maybe? I'm going to look into that once I have a free evening. I have to go this way because I can't use WiFi but anyway connecting via usb will keep the battery charged which is a good thing
it seems that it only works through wifi, with a normal usb cable don't work is wifi is off and i didn't have a usb networking cable or tried it emulating a connection but I think I will try to see if I can manage to do it later this weekend

Last edited by whopper; 02-21-2019 at 01:17 PM.
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote