View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 08:53 PM   #5
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I vaguely recall that those older versions of the Adobe RMSDK-based PDF apps had some bugs when rendering math symbols. I've been searching for the thread that discussed it here (and provided a test PDF file), but I haven't been able to find it. It was many years ago. If that's the problem, the solution would be to try another PDF viewing application. The 912 comes with two pre-installed (AdobeViewer and pdfviewer). You could try both to see if one is better than the other. You can also search this forum for mupdfview, a third-party application for PDF viewing that seems to work pretty well on scientific documents. It's easy to install and use, and is my preferred PDF viewing app on my 902.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote