View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 07:55 AM   #2
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Hmmm...decisions, decisions. How long till the rest of the books are out? I generally wait until a trilogy is out before buying the set, but I'm enjoying this series enough that I may have to pull the trigger early.

BTW, do you have a phonetic spelling for Ebudae? When I have trouble deciding on a pronunciation for a name, my fractured brain takes over and makes up a total nonsense label for the character. Don't let her be known as Eedeebooboo forever...

(Eedeebooboo is not the worst I've come up with. I had a terrible time with War and Peace...)
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote