View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 01:48 AM   #4
K. Molen
Addict
K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 3, Nexus 10, Nexus 5
My favourite app is a pretty simple little program called "Ringer Volume."

I primarily use it to schedule changes to the volume of the ringer. Monday-Friday I have it set to mute at 9:30 PM and go full volume at 7:00 AM. On weekends it doesn't go full volume until 9:30 AM.

It has a countdown mute timer as well, which is very useful when you want the phone to be muted for a certain period of time. For example, when I go to the movies I set the mute timer to 2.5 hours. That way I don't have to remember to unmute it when the movie is over.
K. Molen is offline   Reply With Quote