View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 12:35 PM   #306
lessthanyouthink
Connoisseur
lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: iPad / iPhone / Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxfire View Post
I just bought 2 books on kobo. Chalk it up to lesson learned instead of money wasted. I have spent all afternoon trying to reload my books. I get so far then Kobo suddenly disappears and I have to start over. I GIVE UP. And if anyone asks for an ereader recommendation, I will point them away from kobo. Back to my kindle where I will pay for (again) the 2 books I lost on kobo. Kindle has never dumped my library once. Kobo does it over and over.
I'm really sorry about that, foxfire. We submitted an iOS app update that fixes this issue over a month ago, and are sadly still waiting on Apple's approval before it goes out into the store. There's a thread about the issue here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=171986
lessthanyouthink is offline   Reply With Quote