View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 09:59 AM   #7
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post

Yes. It's been asked about many times and I've seen several posts on it, I'd suggest you search here for the best nuke string.
search for "Generated by ABC Amber LIT ...." ? can I search for an exact phrase as a search on generated by finds hundreds of posts ?

I tried converting formats with al the header/ footer/ pre-process boxes ticked & they don't shift it.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote