View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 03:53 PM   #17
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manabi View Post
If you sort the list by price, there's some free apps. I tested by getting the free app J-Cheer. Even though it doesn't say anything about the promo, and didn't tell me it added the coins on the purchase confirmation page, my coin balance did go up by 250.

I tried buying another free one just to see if it really was a one-time-only thing or once-per-app and my balance didn't go up. 250 coins free is still 250 coins free though!
I should've mentioned that. This promo works by giving 30 coins per $0.99 of the price plus 250 bonus coins for the first purchase of one of the qualifying apps (2,188 apps). Like you said, sorting by price will reveal the free apps (6 of them). Since they're free, they don't earn coins; but will earn 250 bonus coins when one of them is purchased. No matter how many of the 2,000+ apps you purchase, you only get the 250 bonus coins once. After that, you just earn the coins being offered for the individual apps -- 30 coins for a $0.99 app / 60 coins for a $1.99 app / 90 coins for a $2.99 app / 120 coins for a $3.99 app, etc.

Note: promo coins expire in a year, purchased coins never expire.

I'm now at 1,500 coins and waiting for an Audubon sale