View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 01:03 PM   #8
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
all i am missing with current version is a fix for dropbox authentication on new devices. If the beta has a fix for that, I'm interested, otherwise I will wait & see.

and for full disclosure, I have followed the debate about CC subscriptions since they were first mooted. While a dropbox fix would be nice, its not enough for me to want to subscribe,just to have that. I will just continue to use the calibrebox app ( already paid for) for that instead, and the existing paid-for CC to connect to content server.

note to developers: the danger with bugs that are allowed to fester for ages (2 years plus for dropbox auth in android CC- it was broke well before you bought the program rights from the previous guys) is that users discover workarounds in the meantime, and thus lose interest in buying an eventual fix.

Last edited by stumped; 04-06-2020 at 03:36 PM.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote