View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 09:44 AM   #25
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
I've done a script and I've converted all the patches for 4.8.11703 to the new format. I haven't applied yet to the reader but I've got some comments:
  • The demo example is wrong in Offset/Find/Replace indentation, it must be another level... or the token is not recognized
  • For keyboard patch there is some offset like this: FFFFFFD4, that is not accepted because it's said that it doesn't fit in Int32 (I'm using ReplaceString)
  • When you are using strings for Find and Replace, you have to escape " or ' (as you prefer the delimiter) or there are errors in the patching

Additionally, aside of supporting of having more than a set of overrides in the same patch file (Aura One and Aura Ed 2 have some differences), I would like to add the idea of Group of patches which should be applied together (there are a couple of examples).

I've uploaded the translation file too (I process it with lrelease.exe, so it generates the qm file).
Attached Files
File Type: bat translations.bat (680 Bytes, 446 views)
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote