View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 04:54 PM   #50
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nook_nerd View Post
Tshering,

I just also ran the added test with the appended line, and after i hit execute, it always comes back in the upper left corner. Tried 5 or 6 times repeatedly..Sames results as Boriar.

I hope this is good news

Just in case relevant, this is 1st gen H20, runnning latest Kobo firmware.
Thank you for testing and confirming the good result. For the moment, I assume that the same will work also with the other problematic models. I will prepare a test package tomorrow or the day after, before I upload the first update to KSM 09.

I thank also your wife for her patience.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote