View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 03:24 PM   #43
baskerville
Evangelist
baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura ONE
I've released 0.3.0.

New features:
  • Suspend/resume.
  • Power off.
  • Mount the SD cards.
  • Enable/disable the WiFi.
  • Set the frontlight levels (including the Aura ONE!), toggle the frontlight.
  • Battery capacity/status indicator.

Please note that Plato relies on /tmp/nickel-hardware-status for knowing when the USB cable is plugged. KSM changes /usr/local/Kobo/udev/plug and prevents it from writing to the aforementioned FIFO. I'll suggest a different approach to tshering when he returns.

I've only tested the suspend feature on the Glo HD, using the (experimental) standalone launcher. It is therefore not recommended to try to suspend for the moment.

I've started a manual that describes the user interactions.
baskerville is offline   Reply With Quote