View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 11:42 AM   #96
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by akira28 View Post
When the Jetbook has the light shining from the right side, as it appears in these photos, the text takes on a slightly bluish haze and looses a little contrast. Had the light been from the left I believe the shot would have shown the Jetbook to have even more contrast and prove beyond any doubt that, at least in that aspect, the Jetbook's screen far superior to e-Ink.
Once again! I have a jetBook and a PRS505. For my eyes (and I understand everyone is different) the jetBook is easier to read. In fact the only time I turn the Sony on now-days is to compare it to the jetBook, and when I'm demoing it to a potential buyer.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote