View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 02:35 PM   #10
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
The Kindle Basic has one feature the other "low-enders" don't... Bluetooth. Also, compared to the PocketBook Basic 4, the Kindle Basic has a touch screen and lighting – when compared to the Lux Basic 2, it has a touch screen. But then the Touch Lux 4 isn't much more expensive than the Kindle Basic, and it has a microSD slot and buttons (plus lighting and a 212 ppi touch screen).
Maybe I’m just too used to Amazon’s frequent sales but I always found PocketBook to be more expensive compared to Kindles with the basic Pocketbook models selling for around the same price or more compared to the Paperwhite series.

Granted, the Kindles priced that low have SO but since I often just read DRM-free and don’t register my Kindles, I don’t receive ads.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote