View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 09:29 AM   #2038
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
You might be able to get the Patrick Tull version from Downpour.com. At least it shows available for me, though I'm not sure what the geo-fencing is for Downpour.

It's hard for me to be impartial about the Ric Jerom versions. Having listened to both the other unabridged versions, it pales in comparison. IMNSHO.
Hmmmm. When I go in it specifically says "not for sale in the United Kingdom". Now I can spoof my location and pretend to be in the States, but...
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote