View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 04:33 AM   #82
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogghead View Post
I held the Nook Glow side-by-side with the Kindle 3 (non-touch). The Nook is less clear. It's obvious.

Go do it yourself. Try it. Stop wishing and just do the test.

I don't own either device. I would never buy anything--anything--from Amazon. The Nook seems great and is probably perfect for many readers. But there are fanboys here claiming there's no contrast issue, and that's a lie.

And Rocket-whatever-your-name-is, please just grow up. You're ridiculous.
So we should take the opinion of someone who has 6 posts on the forum over the guy that actual reviews devices for a living like Nate. And has seen almost all ereader devices that have come out in the last few years. You can read his post here where he states that he can see no difference in screen quality between Kindle touch
http://www.the-digital-reader.com/20...t-has-arrived/
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote