View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 02:46 PM   #42477
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
What would my family be without some drama.

A couple of weeks ago I went through my Facebook lists and unfriended en unfollowed a bunch of people, businesses and groups. Including my uncle's twins. First of all one of them hasn't posted anything in two years and the other occasionally posts about meetings she attends and/or organizes (nothing that interests me). Also considering the behaviour of their older siblings towards my this year and the fact that they couldn't even be bothered to let my cousin know whether they were coming to the get together she organized. I assumed they weren't interested in having anything to do with that side of the family.

One of them noticed that I unfriended her today. On the Facebook family chat she went off on a rant about how we didn't like them because of their father, blah blah blah. It isn't true, they can't help it that their father is a narcissistic jerk. But although they say they didn't agree with their father (either they lied or something has changed) their behaviour tells differently. I wasn't even going to bother answering, but my aunt's oldest daughter did (she was really annoyed at how they treated us and them this year). Writing that considering the tone of the message and their recent behaviour she wasn't surprised I unfriended them. And she also promptly did the same. I haven't answered and I'm not planning to. In fact, if they keep posting these types of messages I'm going to block them. I just can't be bothered with their crap anymore.

I might be a bit paranoid, but it wouldn't surprise me if they kept me friended to see if I posted anything "incriminating". I wouldn't, but if we win I'm not holding back anymore.

On a more positive note: I'm waiting for brownies to finish baking. I decided that after the past week of dealing with a UTI and various side effects of the antibiotics and today's drama I deserved fresh brownies. When they're done I'm going to continue with Marianne on Netflix, I watched the first episode last night and was thoroughly creeped out, that doesn't happen often and I love it!
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote