Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 05:03 PM   #1197
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
I did install _FW531.bin.

When I look at the dictionary page, I only see > and <, not << and >>.

If it didn't install right, how do I get it to install right? I do see the JBPatch entry in my home page. When I look at Device Infor, I see JBPatch 3.2.0.

Also, for what it's worth, on the pages where there's a scroll bar, I can't get the scroll bar to work very well.

The settings I have under Modify Reader Margins are:

Default Words Per Line Margin (non-pdf) = active:25

Do I need to uninstall it and reinstall?

Note: I did another Framework Reset and now I see the << and >> and can scroll through dictionaries. I apparently needed to do that a couple of times for it to take. themargins are still wider than I like, however.

ETA: I played with the margins in another book, and now they're tighter than the standard default. It's much better now.

Question: I understand that this version doesn't give the progress bar, is that right? I do see now Location XXX of YYY, which at least is something

I guess it now works and I appreciate everyone's help and patience!

Last edited by BeccaPrice; 02-02-2013 at 05:10 PM. Reason: eta: new information
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote