View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 07:20 AM   #13
Villordsutch
Tubby Viking
Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle4
Right. Reading all these comments I'll just tear the strip. I considered craft knifing it but I'm in fear of doing damage.

The jolly fatman in red is getting no credit for these Kindles. The girls have been told that Mum/Dad and Grandma/Grandad are buying the big present and sending it to Father Christmas to deliver.

For Amazon Prime, all be it lovely all the Christmas shopping is now done so, all be it lovely, I don't need to take advantage of it.

I've set the girls up

- Google (Gmail) account (Had to fib about their DOB)
- Amazon Account so they have their own free books to pick.
- Skype Account (again fibbed about their DOB)

I want to make it as smooth as possible when they turn them on

Now can I ask another question here or would people prefer me to start a new thread?
Villordsutch is offline   Reply With Quote