View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 06:00 PM   #15
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
You made me curious so I went to look . All I see at a quick glance is Have Read, Reading Now, To Be Read, Wishlist, Favorites, and Own. Own and Favorites get added when you fill out what you've read - I haven't put a wishlist together but I'm thinking it might be a good idea. I don't see a place to make custom shelves, though.
I wonder about number of books you can add to the Have Read l and to Be Read lists.
LibraryThing allows only 200 books for free. If you want more, you got to pay.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote