Thread: cover feedback
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 05:50 AM   #6
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
I sort of agree with Dazrin, but not exactly pastel against dark. I think the pale gray looks fine. The problem for my eyes is that green and red are opposite on the color wheel, and when you have opposites adjacent to each other, there is a kind of vibration.

You get the same effect if you set orange against blue or yellow on purple. Try another color, or try adjusting saturations and tones a bit, and see if it looks happier. (Example, many covers use orange on teal blue/green, but the tone and saturation are usually modified to make them more compatible)
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote