View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 04:06 AM   #2
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by awx View Post
As a test for my new reader, I bought a couple of books from Sony's store which ended up being .lrx format. Despite some weird behaviour in the Sony Library 3.0, the books were purchased easily and I can read them on the PC. But when I try to drag them onto the Reader, it tells me that I need to authorize it and asks me to log in. But the login fails and I can't get it to complete. The error message is "Unable to access eBook store. Check your network settings... -5"

Now I'm stuck with books I can't read.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Had I known the books were not in epub format I would have never bothered.
Quick question - have you restarted your computer and tried logging into the Sony Store again? Have you attempted to reset your password, or tried logging in through the Sony Ebook Store website to confirm the password works? Also, if you log into the Sony Ebook Store through EBL, have you gone into "My Account" to authorize new devices while the PRS-600 was hooked up, so that you could authorize it? I think the latter part's in the manual on page 38.

http://www.sonystyle.com/wcsstore/So...set-166216.pdf
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote