Thread: Mains charger
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 08:47 AM   #1
Panda Rose
Zealot
Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs505, Kindle 3, iPhone4
Mains charger

Hi folks. I am new here so please forgive me if this has been asked before and answered somewhere that I have not found yet.
I bought my 505 about a month ago. I did not buy a mains charger but thought I would be OK with just charging from the computer. However, I decided one day that I would like to charge it at work and took my mains iPod charger. To my surprise the battery drained completely instead of charging.
Like most people I want to save taking loads of chargers on holiday with me, so does anyone know the reason why I cannot use the mains iPod charger? And do I really have to buy the expensive Soney mains charger?
I am in the UK so access to UK shops would be advisable.
Panda Rose is offline   Reply With Quote