View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 09:26 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
But we have a series here that has all the books in eBook form in some form. Other then the one in Topaz, all the rest are Mobipocket. So why not get #3 in Mobipocket and then release them all to the various eBook shops with a reasonable price for those in MMPB? Anyway, I've sent an email to the Julia asking how i can go about getting her books in eBook format in either MS Reader, Mobipocket, or ePub. I'll see what sort of answer I get back.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote