View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 03:24 AM   #12
prom king
Sloshed
prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prom king ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sony PRS-500
No I didn't send my PRS500 to Sony since I'm not form US and I tried with Calibre 0.6.29 bit I have this problem.
Software from the CD that came with the PRS-500 (v1.1) won't install. Maybe I'll buy that Sony's own memory card system but for now I'll use another older computer that still has XP on it and I'll try with Calibre 0.6.55.

EDIT: OK I installed Calibre 0.6.55 but how do I get to PRS500? You said I can find the needed drivers in the 'driver' folder inside the folder where you installed Calibre (most likely c:\Program Files\calibre) and I found them but what now?

Last edited by prom king; 04-21-2014 at 03:31 AM.
prom king is offline   Reply With Quote