View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 05:11 PM   #99
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleStar View Post
I suppose freebies are okay to hoard, since they don't cost anything. Myself, I've slowed down a lot getting them, since I never read them. If I want a free book, I can just borrow from the library.
I've slowed down on the number of freebies I pick up too, but still think it's worth keeping an eye on them. I've currently got around 400 free books in my Calibre library, I don't expect to ever read them all, butI 'ordered' K.A.R.M.A in January 2012 and have just read it a year later. It's £4/$6 now, and I'll certainly consider buying other books by this author in future. Hoard them while they are free and read them at your leisure (or not at all).
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote