View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 12:52 PM   #96
PurpleStar
Wizard
PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by mva1985 View Post
I said to myself not two days ago that I wasn't gonna download anymore freebies and then yesterday I buy two books on sale.

I keep thinking what if I miss a freebie... I can't seem to help myself
I suppose freebies are okay to hoard, since they don't cost anything. Myself, I've slowed down a lot getting them, since I never read them. If I want a free book, I can just borrow from the library.
PurpleStar is offline   Reply With Quote