View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 10:04 AM   #16188
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Well, it was just as mindless as I expected. But now, the latest in the Foreigner series from C.J. Cherryh, Protector. I'm looking forward to this.
Finished Cherryh's Protector, and found myself at the end of it hating the fact that I'd have to wait a year or so before I could have the next book in this series. This one definitely left me wanting more.

Next up, Campion #4, Policemen at the Funeral.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote