View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 03:12 AM   #22337
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
Hey you! You, taking pictures of the cherry tree blossoms. Have you got a permit for that?
Honest, Judge! I wuz takin' pitures of the peoples wut wuz takin' pitures! I wouln't dare shoot no flower witout havin' the proper paper wut sez I could!

There were actually more people out today than flowers! This is a very odd year, botanically. Some of the trees are blooming early, others haven't even begun, and I'm not talking specie to specie. I mean a line of trees all of the SAME specie with some almost in full bloom and others just budding! Weird! But it didn't stop the leaf-peepers. People were out in droves, and the Saturday train into Kyoto at 11am was more crowded than the weekday morning rush hour ride. But all in all, a nice day!

I'm transferring the photos from my memory card into my computer. I'm really curious to see if I got anything worth keeping or using for sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Atta boy Stitchie!
Thank you. I needed that.

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sakura2013d.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	256.7 KB
ID:	103664   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sakura2013a.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	282.5 KB
ID:	103665  

Last edited by Stitchawl; 03-30-2013 at 05:19 AM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote