View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 05:00 PM   #8
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
The subforums can also be double clicked to mark it as read. If that is the only one that changed then the main forum will also be cleared automatically. I use this a lot on the forum containing all the other eBook specific forums. For example it contains the iRex subforum that I am not interested in. If this is the only one set then I just double click it and the main forum will be cleared also unless there is another subforum that needs reading or there is a post in the main forum.

Dale
Ah. I have the forums I'm not interested on ignore and just look at "all new posts". When I'm done I just mark them all read.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote