Thread: Glo Pages go not in order
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 08:37 AM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
That is one horrible conversion, or someone has fiddled with it afterwards. There is lots of text outside paragraph tags.

I found a couple of places that did what you describe. In each case, it was going to the beginning of the html file. I am fairly sure that what is happening is the structure of the html files is wrong. But, I don't know why the calibre conversion created this.

I tried a conversion and got a very different result. I didn't see this problem with it. One of the differences is that my version split on chapters. The structure of the html files is better, but I didn't try removing the page headings.

For your conversion, maybe try reducing the value of "Split files larger than".
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote