View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 08:42 PM   #49
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
I see no difference between that web site and one telling people how to pick locks. Many people use lock-picking skills, whether physical or digital, for pro-social reasons, but many do not. My personal preference is for such sites to be legal, but freedom of speech for lock-pickers is not a fundamental freedom.
I see a better parallel with advertisements for locksmiths. They can help you when you have locked yourself out. Can their services be used for illegal means? Of course. Would realtors prefer that we have to buy a new house every time that happens? Of course.

Last edited by HansTWN; 10-26-2012 at 08:44 PM.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote