View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #806
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
Pressing that single button in reboot moment was just an incidental idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
But USB Downloader mode entered from a failed boot does not communicate with USB Downloader apps. You really need to use the magic key, in my experience. If you really did discover a useful way to get there without the magic key, please enlighten me.
I was speaking about "Home" button (which is the single button that is non-pressed in reboot moment by default). And "failed boot" was just a failed init sequence represented by a stuck image of boy under tree. So I've rebooted many times after seeing that image and once decided to press Home button also just before a moment of depressing power button (i.e. "reboot moment").

You've misunderstood me. No enlightenments here, sorry
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote