View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 03:56 AM   #51
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfarmer View Post
Can't help you there, except to say that the onscreen keyboard's been all I've used since Build last year. International layouts are supported and the simplified keyboard has most of the international set already bound.

I tend to spend about equal time in landscape vs portrait.
When typing in Word it would have been a superb feature to turn it into portrait mode and have a whole page to type and do layout on. I'm sure it is well thought out and professionally implemented device. For those of us that already have 7" and 10" Android (iOS) devices, it needs something that sets it apart. A full size USB port is nice, but it takes more than that to shell out another $600 for a keyboard model. Had it been out a year ago, I might not have owned those Android devices.

Ohh, and the kickstand on the back should be rotateable so you can stand it in portrait mode as well. Imagine reading on something like that. To me it seems the engineers has had a field day, the liberal arts people, not so much.

Last edited by Kumabjorn; 10-17-2012 at 03:58 AM.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote