View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 05:20 PM   #32
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
I'm waiting for a larger screen device for Adobe DE. The Kindle (and the Sony) are fine for reading novels but for technical material my old eyes need a larger screen. It's not so much a question of font size but how large tables, illustrations, and formulas are rendered on the smaller Kindle/Sony screens. Sure, you should be able to zoom in but I'd like to just to able to see everything without having to take extra steps. If the Iliad supported Adobe DE then I'd be happy. As it is now, I buy technical pbooks.

Actually hope both Amazon and Sony do well since we are the ones who will benefit.
If there's one thing I've learned, there is definitely a need for an ebook reader geared for student, textbooks and technical books....The bigger screen would indeed be usedful here. I hope, tho, that amazon keeps supporting their original. Such a marvel.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote