View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 11:09 PM   #6
MrDoug
Banned
MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad - Kobo Glo - Nook Glo - Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6charlong View Post
The User's Guide for the Kindle Paperwhite is posted on Amazon. It answers a lot of the questions being asked in this forum.

http://kindle.s3.amazonaws.com/Kindl...sers_Guide.pdf
I just bought my first e-reader.. Nook Glo.. but also have Paperwhite on order.. we shall see.. the Paperwhite should be much better.. I always use and read the old style paper books so this should be interesting.. so far after 2 books the NOOK is fine.. kinda different than the old style books, but hey.. this is 2012.. I need to step it up.. what are your takes and opinions? Old Style Paper or Electronic?

Last edited by MrDoug; 09-26-2012 at 11:12 PM.
MrDoug is offline   Reply With Quote