View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 02:28 PM   #6
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
The best way to protect is with a metal shell, metal protects a great deal more than plastic, even if there is metal inside it.

I've broken 3 plastic shelled reader screens in the two years I owned plastic shelled ones, and 0 metal shelled reader screens in the two years I've owned them.

But more importantly - why do I have to justify wanting a metal shelled reader? Why when I ask if any exist am I being argued with by people telling me I'm wrong and I shouldn't want one?
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote