View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 05:44 PM   #5
TonyReynolds
TonyReynolds began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
Thank you all for the replies. I did not have Aldiko installed and since 2 of the replies suggested using it as my reader for this .epub, I installed it and moved the files over from the netbook. I can read the text on my Vox so all is well!! I do not have the book cover any longer however. The book cover appears in Adobe Digital Editions so I thought there might be an additional file I needed to bring over to the Vox but no luck with that. Aldiko is supposed to have a feature that allows you to change the cover art but even though I downloaded a .jpg of the book cover, and tried to get Aldiko to use it, I had no luck with that. Perhaps the book cover needs to be a specific file format? Or maybe aldiko and Calibre could communicate and allow me to add the cover using Calibre. I am not too hopeful of that approach though Even though I paid for the book and my Adobe ID is part of it, Calibre will not send it over to the Kobo. That was one of the reasons I posted this thread in the first place!! Once again folks, thanks for the tips.

Last edited by TonyReynolds; 06-26-2012 at 05:46 PM.
TonyReynolds is offline   Reply With Quote