View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 06:31 AM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
How often do you delete books from your reader?

I'm getting ready to recycle the books on my reader...deleting old ones putting new ones on.

At around 100 it just seems to take longer to load the covers and such on my Nook Color. And being the anal retentive person I am, I like to wait till all the covers load before browsing to the book I want.

Since I'm doing alot of "series" reading this year, I'm thinking of putting the books on there that I've read in 2012 so far, and then previous books in a series I want to read as a constant reminder to read those.

Anyone else do this? Or do you just keep thousands upon thousands of books on your reader?
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote