View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
inexpensive sleeves for Kindle 3 (keyboard)?

Are there any inexpensive sleeves available for the Kindle 3 (the one with the keyboard) anymore?

I used to have a cheap one that was simple and easy, but I lost it.
It looked a lot like this one:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Forefront-Am.../dp/B004JEGKBG

But when I ordered this one to replace it and it arrived, it turned out this one is actually far too small. The old one had the same model, but the Kindle slipped in easily, without thought. This one is about the same size, or even slightly smaller than the actual Kindle, which means it's a very tight fit and you have to wriggle to even fit it into the sleeve. Which is major pain (for me, at least).

Are there any sleeves available that the Kindle 3 fits more easily into, that don't have a zipper (preferably) and that are available in Europe?
Most of the sleeves on Amazon.com seem meant for the new Kindle models.

(And the Timbuktu company charges 30 dollars shipping to Europe. Sigh.)
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote