View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 05:01 AM   #139
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Yes, I did try that in my first attempt to get things working. It didn't seem to make a difference. I haven't reset the Touch every time I've changed anything, though.

And just to make me look foolish, my Kindle wouldn't connect this morning, either. (I haven't used it for a couple of weeks, but I had bought a couple of books I wanted to sync.) Power-cycling the router soon fixed that, but now I feel I ought to test the Kobo again just to make sure.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote